This award is
presented to a graduate student who is in their second year of graduate school
and has demonstrated a commitment to the advancement of leadership and service
in student life during the past year. This is a one-time award.
1. Nominees must have at least 12 credit hours
of graduate credit earned.
2. Nominees must have a minimum Cumulative GPA
3. Nominees must be in good standing with Murray
4. Nominees must submit the Grade Authorization
form to 111 Curris Center.
Include the following
information with this nomination form
- Nominators need to have the nominee
submit an activity resume with a detailed listing of their student
involvement. If no resume is
available, please list their organization(s) or activity involvement, the
dates of the positions, and the office(s) held. Four sets must be submitted to 111 Curris
- Explain how this person’s
extracurricular work and leadership contributed positively to the campus
- Additional Comments.
- Letter(s) to support are encouraged. If
written, four sets must be submitted to 111 Curris