Each chapter may nominate two individuals for this award (one from a fraternity & one from a sorority). Separate forms must be filled out by each nominee.
Please answer the following questions in the space provided below. Please limit your answers to 300 words per question.
- How have you contributed to your particular organization’s promotion and advancement?
- What can fraternities and sororities do in the future to improve their image at Murray State University?
- Explain what it means to you to be Greek.
- List all university activities, organizations, and community service the nominee was involved with during his/her time as a member of a fraternity or sorority. Additionally, please list any offices held in these organizations and their chapter. (This section can be over 300 words)
- List all Awards & Honors received.
- An interview will be scheduled soon after the deadline.
By submitting this form, I give the Director of the Curris Center permission to confirm my GPA for the Greek Man & Woman of the Year award at Murray State University.