To participate in the Briggs & Stratton Student Work Program participants must meet the following criteria to qualify:
- Current enrollment at Murray State University
- Be enrolled in at least six hours semester hours
- GPA of 2.00 or higher
- One semester of coursework MUST be completed at Murray State before you are eligible to apply to this program.
WAGE BENEFITS - Starting salary of $11.08/hour
- Top out salary of $13.41/hour after one year of employment
- Tuition reimbursement up to $200.00
16 or 24 hours per week
- 4:00 p.m. - 12:30 a.m. (16 hour shift: Tuesday and Thursday)
- 4:00 p.m. - 12:30 a.m. (24 hour shift: Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
Applications for this program must be COMPLETED in the Career Services office. Applications are taken all year. As positions become available you may be contacted for an interview. Interviews are required for this program and will be conducted at the plant located at 110 Main Street, Murray, KY.
Murray State Career Services
Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM (Summer) | 8 AM - 4:30 PM (Fall/Spring)
100 Oakley Applied Sciences Bldg | Murray, KY 42071