Administrative Computing Services
115B Industry and Technology Building
Murray, Kentucky 42071
Phone: (270) 809-2389
Fax: (270) 809-3465
Administrative Computing Services (ACS) provides support to meet the technological and informational needs of University administrative offices in a cost-effective and productive manner in keeping with the University's mission of providing quality higher education to the students that it serves.
The support provided by ACS includes:
- Consultation for the selection of new software solutions.
- Project management of new system development.
- Project management of enhancements to existing administrative systems.
- Modifications of these systems to meet federal, state, and local regulations.
- Providing on-site technical support for vendor supplied and maintained systems.
- Responsibility for ongoing maintenance of existing systems.
Administrative Computing Services is committed to keeping abreast of existing and emerging technologies that can be used to aid administrative users. ACS recognizes and promotes the need to share information and expertise with all areas of Information Systems in order to meet the technology needs of university administrative users in the most cost effective and productive means.