Racer Academy Admission Requirements
- Applicants must be a high school junior or senior.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or rank in top half of class.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Complete the Racer Academy Application for Admission.
Already started your application, but haven't submitted it yet? Click here to log back into your account and select "Complete an Application" at the bottom of your "My Account" page.
- Submit High School Transcript.
- Submit ACT, SAT, or PLAN Test scores from the testing agency or posted on your high school transcript.
- Minimum scores required are:
- ACT Composite = 18; or SAT Composite = 870; or ACT PLAN = 18
- For English Course Requirements: English ACT = 18; Verbal SAT = 450; ACT PLAN= 18
- For Math Course Requirements: Math ACT = 20; Math SAT =490; PLAN = 19
- Must meet prerequisites for individual classes
- Recommendation from high school counselor: Guidance Counselor/Principal Approval Form
- Parent or guardian must sign and complete a Parental Consent and Registration Form.
- Application fee: $40.00
*Students who have not taken their ACT PLAN, ACT, or SAT yet will not be eligible to participate.