Assistant Professor of Ecology
I am an assistant professor with the Watershed Studies Institute (WSI) and in the Department of Biological Sciences at Murray State University.
Click the links on the left to see my publications and for information about my research program in population, community and disturbance ecology.
In addition, I teach the following classes at Murray State:
- Wetland Ecology (BIO 568/668) for graduate students and upper-level undergraduates
- Disturbance Ecology (BIO 590/690) for graduate students and upper-level undergraduates
- Dendrology and Forest Conservation (BIO 554/654) for graduate students and upper-level undergraduates
- Biological Inquiry and Analysis (BIO 216) for freshmen and sophomore biology majors
- Biological Concepts (BIO 101) for freshmen and sophomore non-majors
Phone: (270) 809-6174