Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
Why MSIS at Murray State?
- We have more core courses than any comparable program in the region – yet it is only 30 credit hours long.
- You will find extensive use of industry standard software.
- Can be completed in 15 months if you have IT and business background.
- The education is affordable.
- Most international students get discounts on tuition fees.
- The core courses can be completed either through satellite campuses (at Paducah, Hopkinsville, Henderson, and Madisonville) or via web-enhanced online method.
- U.S. News America's Best Colleges ranked Murray State the best master's college in Kentucky.
- Murray outranks all Kentucky public universities in “graduate and alumni satisfaction”.
- Murray is a safe, family-oriented community.
- The program is AACSB accredited and its CIP code is 11.0103.
Effective Fall 2013, Murray State has been accepted as a University Alliance partner with SAP. This opens MANY doors for our graduates. Our curriculum is being tweaked to take advantage of this powerful enterprise-class software. Students will now get hands-on experience working with SAP in selected courses.
Check out information on Courses, and the application process.
If you would like more information contact us.