Application and Requirements | Scholarships | Tuition and Expenses | Undergraduate Programs | Graduate Programs
Graduate Requirements for Admission
For questions about requirements please email email@example.com
To apply online:
- Go to Application.
- Click on "First Time User Account Creation".
- Create Login ID and PIN and save this information.
- Click on "New" to start a new application.
- Choose "International Graduate" application.
- Pay the $30 application fee.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to upload the following documents:
- Diploma / Graduation Certificate
- University Transcripts for all schools attended
- Financial Guarantee OR
- Bank Statement and Statement of Financial Support
- TOEFL or IELTS scores– If you do not have TOEFL or IELTS scores or your scores are below the minimum you must apply for conditional admission through the ESL Program at Murray State University. Please click here to view the Murray State University language requirements.
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- GRE/GMAT if required by the program. To check program requirements please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copy of Passport
8. For conditional admission you must complete the English as a Second Language online application and pay the $50 non-refundable application fee.
To apply using the paper application:
- Print out the paper application.
- Complete the application.
- Mail with a $30 non-refundable fee to the address written on the application.
- For conditional admission you must complete the English as a Second Language paper and pay the $50 non-refundable application fee.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.