A MS in Sustainability qualifies graduates for numerous graduate funds. Check out the opportunities below! Or contact our program to see if you qualify.
Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Graduate Fellowships
- Funds up to $44,000 per year for advanced degrees and careers in environmental science and engineering
- Support for full-time students in a 2-year masters program or 3-year doctoral program at any accredited
- U.S. college or university
- Annual $27,000 stipend, $5,000 for expenses, and up to $12,000 tuition and fees
- U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and resident aliens with green cards may apply.
Areas of Interest:
- Emerging Environmental Approaches and Challenges
- Human Health Risk Assessment
- Chemical Safety for Sustainability
- Air, Climate and Energy
- Safe and Sustainable Water Resources
- Safe and Healthy Communities
Collegiate Inventors Competition for Graduate Students: $25,000Sponsored by: National Inventors Hall of Fame
The competition was designed to encourage college students to be active in science, engineering, mathematics, technology and creative invention, while stimulating their problem-solving abilities. This prestigious challenge recognizes the working relationship between a student and his or her advisor who are involved in projects leading to inventions that can be patented. The winning student or student team receives a $25,000 cash prize. The advisers of the winning entries will receive $3000.