Continuing Legal Education
Trademark Truths: Trading in your Misconceptions
April 11, 2019
12 to 1 p.m. (Bring your own lunch)
CLE credit application will be made with the Kentucky Bar Association
Working with trademarks can be confusing and filled with misconceptions. This workshop
will help you avoid the common pitfalls surrounding trademarks including enforcement,
value, and taking legal action.
Register online now!
Paducah: Room 133, MSU-Paducah Regional Campus
Hopkinsville: Room 115, MSU-Hopkinsville Regional Campus
Madisonville: Room 313D, Beshear Post-Secondary Education Center, Madisonville Community College
Henderson: Room 3, Administration Building, Henderson Community College
Murray:* Room 211, Martha Layne Collins Industry and Technology Center
About the Presenter, Julie Tennyson:
• JD., 2003, University of Tennessee, Magna Cum Laude
• M.S.W. 1999, University of Georgia
• B.S., 1996, East Tennessee State University
Ms. Tennyson has practiced in Paducah, Kentucky for almost 10 years. Of those, nearly 7 years were with a mid-size insurance Defense Firm. Prior to that, she worked for about 4 years in Atlanta, GA at two different international law firms practicing exclusively patents, trademarks, and copyright law. After law school, she clerked for U.S. District Judge Thomas B Russell in the Western District of Kentucky. She is a Registered Patent attorney with experience in Trademark, Copyrights, and Trade Secrets. She also has experience in Probate, Corporate, and Litigation.
• Kentucky, Tennessee, and Georgia
• U.S. District Courts for the Western District of Kentucky, Western District of Tennessee, Eastern District of Tennessee, Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
• Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
• Ruling Elder at First Presbyterian Church of Paducah (served 2015-2017); Co-chair
of Pastor Nominating Committee (2015-2016)
• Clerk of Permanent Judicial Commission of the Presbytery of Western Kentucky
Questions about this program or CLE opportunities:
Dr. Kevin Qualls at (270) 809-5490 or email@example.com
Questions about registration:
Janeen Winters at (270) 809-3662 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For directions to any of these locations, please visit HERE.
* Those attending in Murray must register for a free MSU visitor's parking pass HERE.