Returning Student Employment Application

If you are a current student employee with Dining Services and you wish to continue to work with Dining Services next semester, you must let your supervisor know before the current semester's finals.  To continue working the next academic year, complete this application before semester break. (If you do not let us know you want to return, we will assume your employment is ending.)  Submit your availability and set up a work schedule with the appropriate staff member where you work.