RacerCard - Your Murray State I.D.
The RacerCard is the official Murray State University identification card for students, staff, and faculty and serves many purposes.
- Photo identification
- Flex/ meal/ dining dollars access at all dining venues
- Susan E. Bauernfeind Wellness Center access
- Access to athletic events
- Access to residence colleges
- Murray State University Library privileges
Note: The replacement card fee is $20.
Skip the lines at Summer O and get the photo you want!
If you are a new Murray State incoming first-year/transfer student registered for
a Summer Orientation Session, you are eligible and highly encouraged to submit your
photo electronically for your official Murray State University ID - your RacerCard!
About two weeks before your scheduled Summer O session, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions to use the CloudCard online photo submission tool.
Submit your photo, inline with the requirements, at least two business days prior to your scheduled Summer O Session to make sure your RacerCard is ready!
Pick up your RacerCard from Summer O Counselor during checkout. You will be required to show an official government-issued photo ID.
- Background must be solid white or off-white background with no other objects showing.
- The photo MUST be a recent, full color, head and shoulder passport style photo.
- No hats or sunglasses
- Photos with glare on glasses, red eye, shadows or that are blurry will not be accepted.
- Face and shoulders MUST be centered within photo. Subject must be facing forward.
- Copyrighted photos and/or professional photos will not be accepted.
Questions? Contact the RacerCard Office
- RacerCard Office
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
NOTE: The replacement card fee is $20.