Memberships may be purchased semesterly or annually. Membership terms include fall,
spring and summer terms.
- Fall: August 1 - December 31,
- Spring: January 1 - May 31,
- Summer: June 1 - July 31.
Application Procedure for Membership
- Complete membership application
- Provide proof of identity
- Sign agreement and release of liability form
- Payment must be received at time of application. Acceptable forms of payment include: Cash, Check, or Debit/Credit Card. No refunds.
- Membership cards will be issued to all members age 5 and above. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied at all times by an adult.
Access to the Wellness Center
- You may gain access to the Wellness Center at the main entrance by presenting a valid Murray State I.D. or membership card.
- Any I.D. of a suspicious nature, or not belonging to the bearer, may be confiscated immediately. The bearer and/or owner may face disciplinary action.
- Please report lost cards to a staff member as soon as possible.
- The staff reserves the right to ask for additional identification at any time.
- Guests are required to be accompanied by the sponsoring member and present valid guest pass for entry.