If you're looking for opportunities to get involved during your time at Murray State, you've come to the right place! Greek organizations offer you opportunities to take leadership roles, give back to the community, and create friendships that will last long after your time at Murray State!
SIGN UP FOR GREEK LIFE NOW!
- Sorority Recruitment - August 8 - 12, 2018
- Fraternity Recruitment - August 20-27, 2018
- *NPHC Open House - August 16, 2018 | Curris Center Ballroom | 7pm
* If you are interested in the National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) you must attend 4 NPHC 101 courses before becoming a member of Alpha Phi Alpha, Alpha Kappa Alpha, Delta Sigma Theta, Omega Psi Phi or Zeta Phi Beta. The courses are offered in the Fall and Spring. You must attend ALL 4 Courses! The dates and times for Fall 2018 are as follows:
- Monday August 20th -- Barkley Room, Curris Center --9pm
- Monday August 27th -- Barkley Room, Curris Center --9pm
- Monday September 10th -- Barkley Room, Curris Center --9pm
- Monday September 17th -- Barkley Room, Curris Center --9pm