Partner Renewal and New Partner Enrollment

Dear Town & Gown Partners,

Murray State University and Town & Gown are excited to be returning to normal campus activity and events! We hope that your businesses are flourishing and beginning to see growth and increased prosperity! And I am excited to be able to get Town & Gown involved in the community and university again!

First, I want to say thank you for your patience and support as Town & Gown and Murray State adjusted to an unprecedented situation. While programming looked a bit different during this time, we were still able provide some unique virtual opportunities to hear from a diverse group of people on a wide variety of topics.

We are thrilled to announce that all University facilities, including the Curris Center and the Wellness Center, have returned to pre-pandemic capacities and will not require physical social distancing measures. Face masks/coverings are optional for fully vaccinated individuals, including, but not limited to, faculty, staff, students, contractors and visitors. Per CDC guidance, unvaccinated individuals should continue to wear a face mask/covering.

As you may recall, in 2020 we extended all current Town & Gown memberships through July 31, 2021 to assist our partners who might have experienced financial constraints during the pandemic. We hope that you have recovered and are now seeing exponential growth. In the coming year, we will reinstate our quarterly president’s breakfasts and begin offering some exciting events – all will have exclusive benefits for our partners. As the pandemic has ended, we are more than prepared to begin bringing our campus and community together in ways that will both enhance and grow our long-standing partnership. Mark your calendar for our first President’s Breakfast on Thursday, August 12 at 7:30 a.m. in the Murray Room of the CFSB Center!

The support we receive from each Town & Gown partner allows us to accomplish our goals for outreach, education and more. Approximately 75% of the partnership fee is returned directly to our residents through support of community and cultural events, while the other 25% provides unique benefits to our partners. Please refer to the impact report for more details. The renewal period will be open from July 1 – July 31, 2021. The annual investment amount will continue to be $1,000. Please complete the partnership renewal form at your earliest convenience and return it with payment to the Murray State University Office of Development. Or if you prefer, you can submit your payment online.

Again, thank you for your partnership with Murray State University through the Town & Gown program. I look forward to another outstanding year serving you and our community – your involvement is integral to our success. Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to our continued relationship.


Christian Barnes
Director of Annual Giving
Town & Gown Partnership

View Partner Registration/Renewal Online Form
To make a payment by check please download a printable form.


Town & Gown Partnership

Christian Barnes
Director of Annual Giving
Town & Gown Partnership Program
Office of Development
Murray State University

Take the next step

© Murray State University Department of Web ManagementWe are Racers.