Education Abroad Peer Advisor Program
The Peer Advisor program is a great way to:
- Gain leadership and career experience in international education
- Promote Education Abroad through classroom presentations, events, and publications
- Advise students on program selection, application procedures, and funding
- Reflect on your own experience in order to improve future study abroad programs
We are currently seeking organized, enthusiastic students who have recently studied abroad and are interested in sharing their experiences with others.
Please complete this application by May 5. You will be notified near the end of the Spring semester if you have been selected for the Fall cohort. Training will occur during the first week of class in the Fall semester and we will meet as a class at a time that works for everyone's schedule.
Incentives for joining the program:
- Earn 3 credit hours of credit (GUI 252)
- Leadership experience
- Public speaking practice
- Resume booster
Thank you again for your interest in the Education Abroad Peer Advisors program. Please fill out the following form and we will be in contact with you soon. If you have any questions, call the education abroad office at 270.809.2277.