Alpha Gamma Epsilon
Alpha Gamma Epsilon (AGE) is a social club for non-traditional students. Our club is open to all non-traditional, adult, undergrad students. Our main purpose is to provide networking and peer support for adult undergrad students, and provide an outlet for social and university activities. AGE aims to raise awareness of the adult student population on campus and provide outlets to those members so that they have a sense of university inclusiveness.
Some of our social and university activities include:
- Family picnics where members may bring their families
- Social outings to the movies, campfires, etc. (varies by semester)
- Homecoming and Tent City — Whether it's sponsoring a tent at Tent City to sell goodies, or participation in the Homecoming parade, AGE typically participates in this long-standing fall tradition.
- Donut Day — At the end of the spring semester, we sponsor Donut Day in conjunction with Center for Adult and Regional Education. This is a day where we provide free donuts and beverages to anyone on campus.
- Informational Booths — AGE will occasionally set up an informational booth at various campus wide events, such as the Campus Activity Fair held each fall. This is a chance to raise club awareness and promote membership.