- Admission will be based on academic performance. A minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA
(4.0 scale) is required.
- Transfer credit will only be awarded if the student attended a regionally accredited
(as recognized by Murray State) institution of higher education.
- For transfer students who have less than 24 degree credit hours earned when applying
to Murray State University, freshman admission requirements must also be met.
- Applicants must submit an application for admission with a $40 application fee.
- Applicants must submit official college transcripts from each previously attended
institution. Transcripts must be mailed or submitted online by the institution.
Submit transcripts (postal or email)