The Office of Research and Creative Activity
Spring Scholars Week 2018
This year's Spring Scholars Week will begin with an Interdisciplinary Showcase to take place from 12-2 on Monday April 16 on the Curris Center 3rd Floor. These include the Senior Nursing Poster Session (Small Ballroom), Student Teacher Eligibility Portfolios (Crow's Nest), Sigma Xi Poster Competition (1/2 Large Ballroom), and the ORCA General Poster Display (1/2 Large Ballroom).
- April 16-20, 2018
- Submission deadline: March 30, 2018
- View live calendar of events: https://tinyurl.com/MSUSpringScholarsWeek18
- Accepting submissions for Vol.2, Iss.2 of Steeplechase: An ORCA Student Journal. More info.
- Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2016-2017 University Distinguished Mentor Award (UDMA)
The Office of Provost, in conjunction with the Office of Research and Creative Activity, is please to present the University Distinguished Mentor Award.
- Deadline for nominations - Feb. 5
- Nominees contacted - Feb. 6
- Deadline for nominees to submit information - Feb. 19
- Recipient selected - by Feb. 26
- Award presented at Faculty Recognition Banquet - April 19
17th Annual Posters-at-the-Capitol
- Thursday, Feb. 8, 2018 in Frankfort, KY
- View the accepted projects: http://digitalcommons.murraystate.edu/postersatthecapitol/2018/
- The 18th annual event has been tentatively set for Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019
Fall Scholars Week 2017
- November 13-17, 2017
- View the detailed schedule of events: http://tinyurl.com/MSUFallScholarsWeek
- Event press: https://msublueandgold.org/2017/11/8504/
- Steeplechase: An ORCA Student Journal (Vol.1, Iss.2) released!
- Congratulations to our 157 participating students & 54 faculty mentors on 134 terrific presentations!
2017-2018 Research Scholar Fellowships and Grants
The Office of Research and Creative Activity is pleased to announce the Research Scholar Fellowships for the 2017-2018 academic year have been awarded. The next round of open submissions will be announced. More information here.
View accepted recipients: http://digitalcommons.murraystate.edu/orcagrants/