Racer Nation Orientation
The college experience at Murray State begins with Racer Nation Orientation, our summer orientation program. It’s filled with fun and important activities, programs and opportunities to prepare you for a fantastic experience at Murray State!
Get ready for college
Your college journey begins with Racer Nation Orientation. This program has been designed to help you transition to the collegiate environment at Murray State and enhance your success while you're here. Plus, completing orientation will be your earliest chance to register for fall classes. Remember, orientation is mandatory for all incoming new freshmen and new transfer students, you must attend one of the sessions.
Why register for Racer Nation Orientation?
- Schedule classes — get a head start on lining up your first semester of classes with the help of academic advisors.
- Order your Racer Book Bundle — sign up to have your textbooks ready for you when you arrive for the fall semester.
- Learn more about Murray State — Learn more about the Racer community, student organizations, and different ways to get involved on campus.
- Meet new people — Orientation is a great chance to meet future classmates and make connections that last through college and beyond!
2022 Racer Nation Orientation Sessions
- Session 1 - April 15th (Honors)
- Session 2 - April 16th
- Session 3 - June 2
- Session 4 - June 4
- Session 5 - June 15
- Session 6 - June 17
- Session 7 - July 7
- Session 8 - August 4
Priority Registration opens February 4th at Admitted Student Weekend