Master in Watershed Science - Non-Thesis Track
- BIO/GSC 642: Watershed Ecology (3 hours)
- BIO 696: Understanding Scientific Communication (2 hours)
- CHE 613: Environmental Chemistry (3 hours)
- GSC 665: Physical/Chemical Limnology (3 hours)
- WSC 690: Seminar (1 hour)
- BIO 669: Biological Limnology (3 hours)
- CHE 665: Biogeochemistry (3 hours)
- GSC 662: Hydrogeology (3 hours)
Total Course Requirements: 21 hours
Graduate courses in related fields (15 hrs, as determined by the advisory committee; at least eleven hours must be at the 600 level).
Total Course Requirements: 36 hours
Other Degree Requirements
- Successful completion of MAT 665: Applied Statistics I.
- Written comprehensive examination in broad aspects of watershed science (usually taken in 3rd semester of residence).
- Literature review on some aspect of watershed science, developed in collaboration with the faculty advisor. Successful written and oral presentation of the review counts as WSC 690.