MSN to DNP
MSN to DNP - Accredited Doctor of Nursing Practice Program
Advance your career.
Advance your nursing education and professional career by earning your terminal degree.
100 percent online program provides the ultimate convenience.
Our Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) students are not limited by times of the day, days of the week or geographic location while pursuing their degree.
Fast and affordable. Our students finish.
Regardless of your location, Doctor of Nursing Practice students pay in-state Kentucky tuition rates. Complete the program in 20 months, with classes scheduled year round.
Dedicated faculty and staff will support you each step of the way.
Our nursing faculty will work one-on-one with you throughout the program. You’ll receive personal attention and advising from full-time faculty.
Our graduates are successful.
Opportunities for DNP graduates include careers in hospitals, clinics, home-health, middle management, education and research.
- Admission to Graduate Studies. Apply now.
- Master degree in nursing from an accredited program
- Certification as an advanced practice nurse
- Master’s GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 grading scale
- Official college/university from all schools attended sent to Murray State University, Graduate Admission Office.
- CPR (all applicants), PALS and ACLS (Nurse Anesthesia applicants only)
- TOEFL score required if English is second language (see handbook)
- Three professional references. Download reference form.
- Unencumbered licensure as an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) in all states in which the student intends to complete clinical hours for the program will be required.
- Interview with DNP faculty is required
Connect with our faculty to learn more. We’re here to help answer any questions you may have!
Ready to apply?
Applying is easy! Apply for Murray State University Graduate Admission first, then apply to the DNP program.
- Complete the DNP application and return it via
- Mail: Dr. Kristin Reid, 120 Mason Hall, Murray, KY 42071
- Email: email@example.com
- or Fax: 270.809.6662
- Download recommendation form
- View curriculum
Dr. Kristin Reid
DNP Program Director and Assistant Professor
School of Nursing and Health Professions
221 Mason Hall