Our office can assist you throughout the registration process. Whether you need to register for a class or view your current schedule, you can do it all online. Use the links below to take care of your registration related business.Click the arrow for more information
Registering for Classes
As a student, log into your myGate account to make modifications to your schedule during normal registration time. See the links below for more information.
STOP before you DROP courses!
Charges may be incurred for dropping/adding courses!
- Know the add/drop and refund deadlines.
- Talk to your academic advisor before making any scheduling changes.
- Talk to Financial Aid, Scholarship Office, and Bursar's Office to discuss the financial impact of changing your schedule.
- If you wish to add and drop courses after the semester begins, minimize the financial impact by adding and dropping courses before midnight of the same day.
- If you need to drop a course and register for another course, verify you meet all course prerequisites and availability of the course to be added before dropping the other course.
- A student's tuition bill is based on billable hours, not enrolled credit hours.
- Review your midterm grades on myGate, Academics tab, Grade channel.
IMPORTANT CONTACT INFORMATION
Add/Drop Registration Information
Murray State University is committed to helping you achieve your academic goals; however, we realize that sometimes circumstances may arise that prevent you from successfully completing your coursework as planned. Dropping and/or withdrawing from a course can have financial and academic implications that should be taken into consideration when making this decision. Before dropping or withdrawing from a course, we suggest you review the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Have questions about registration? Send us an email at email@example.com.