Student Disability Services (SDS) Testing Center
Students who are eligible to receive testing accommodations will need to schedule an appointment with our SDS Testing Center, each semester.
Please contact the SDS Testing Center directly to schedule an appointment via Zoom, by phone or in person:
If you are registered with the Office of Student Disability Services, and you are eligible for testing accommodations, you may sign up for testing accommodations by completing the SDS Testing Center Registration Paperwork packet. Download the forms using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software. Once complete, email the forms back to the SDS Testing Center using the email address above.
Please read through the SDS Testing Center Policies and Procedures, and let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you!
Students may also complete their SDS Testing Accommodation Request Form in person by visiting the SDS Testing Center on the 4th floor of Wells Hall.
- Our SDS Testing Center will prepare your testing forms.
- You will receive an email (via your Murray State email address) once your forms are ready.
- Once you receive notice that your forms are ready, you will pick them up and take them to your professor for their signature. Students are encouraged to meet with professors during their office hours.
- Once you and your professor sign the accommodation form, you will return it to the SDS Testing Center and will then be able to schedule exams.
Students who are eligible to receive testing accommodations may schedule their tests/exams/quizzes with the SDS Testing Center by accessing the SDS Testing Center Scheduling Request Form. Students can schedule up to 2 tests/exams/quizzes at a time using the online form. For additional scheduling, simply submit another form. Please remember we request three business days’ notice before scheduling a test/exam/quiz.
SDS Testing Center Scheduling Request Form – preferred method.
Students may also schedule their exams:
- By Email: email@example.com.
- By Phone: You can call us at 270.809.3146.
- In-Person: You can schedule in-person with one of our Graduate Assistants in Wells Hall 417 or 413, or with the Retention and Testing Center Specialist in Wells Hall 418
*For individuals without disabilities who may be looking at taking the National ACT, LSAT, GRE, PRAXIS, TOEFL, CLEP and Accuplacer Exams, or other/similar professional assessments, please contact the Testing Center in Oakley Applied Science for more information; firstname.lastname@example.org or 270.809.6848. The Testing Center in Oakley Applied Science is a division of the University Counseling Services.
For information about scheduling a comprehensive evaluation (psychoeducational evaluation), please contact either the Psychological Center (4th Floor of Wells Hall) at 270.809.2504, or the Counseling and Assessment Center (3rd Floor of Alexander Hall) at email@example.com or 270.809.6305.