Theatre Arts Tickets
Welcome to the Department of Global Languages and Theatre Arts Season Tickets Site!
In our new ticketing system, each show has its own link. If you are interested in a specific show, please click on the link below. You can purchase tickets for any show that is included on this page.
Our tickets are general seating. Our lobby and Box Office open 60 minutes before start time, and the house opens 30 minutes before the start of the show. Unclaimed tickets, prepaid for or not, are given out 5 minutes before start time.
If you buy tickets online, your smart phone receipt will give you entry. If you want group tickets or have special requirements, please call the Box Office at 270-809-4421.
Fall 2023 Productions
Pirates! Theodore Thud and the Quest for Weird Beard (September 23)
The Mad Ones (October 19-22)
The Whole Town's Talking (November 16-19)
Spring 2024 Productions
The Laramie Project (stay tuned for link and dates)
Cabaret (stay tuned for link and dates)
- Be careful getting seated.
- Turn off your cell phones BEFORE the show starts. NO TEXT MESSAGING during the show. DO NOT CHECK your VOICE MESSAGES and/or TEXT MESSAGES during the show. Remember, you are at the theatre with others who don’t want to hear your cell phone conversations. Your phone screen also distracts other patrons.
- Please leave the talking and singing to the performers. Remember, we didn’t come to hear you hum or sing the tunes—save that for the shower.
- No photos and no recording of the shows. Photos with flash can be dangerous to the performers, since these shows are often copyrighted it is illegal.
- Leaving the theatre during the show is distracting. Please plan ahead.
- During the intermission pick up your bags, etc. to clear the aisle so everyone can easily exit.
- Latecomers are seated at House Manager's convenience at the least dangerous or distracting part of the show. Please be on time.