The health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff are of utmost importance during these uncertain times. Due to this, Murray State University Career Services continues to serve students and alumni virtually through Zoom and phone coaching appointments. If circumstances require you to meet in-person, contact us directly (email@example.com / 270-809-3735) to schedule an appointment.
Please note, face-to-face appointment availability is limited due to space and staff scheduling, which may result in longer wait times for appointments. Those seeking a face-to-face appointment will be asked to adhere to social distancing guidelines and to wear a mask, per the Racer Restart plan.
Greetings and welcome to Murray State University Career Services!
We’re here to assist Racers in all areas of career development and planning! If it’s related to your career, we can help!
As we continue to adapt to the realities of COVID-19, we have had to make some modification to our services:
- The vast majority of students appointments will be conducted virtually
- Students are welcome to come in at their scheduled time to utilize one of our Zoom rooms for their appointment
- Masks are required in the Career Services office
- Social distancing is strongly recommended in Career Services facilities
- The JC Penney Suit-Up Event will be hosted virtually on February 12-14
- Our Spring '21 Career Fairs will be hosted virtually via Handshake
- All Career Services seminars will be broadcast via Zoom and YouTube
- At this point in time students may request career closet appointments on Handshake, but operations will be a bit different
Career Services greatly appreciates the opportunity to assist Racers and alumni with their career plans. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time! We look forward to helping you build your future!
Spring 2021 Career Fairs
Special Information regarding the Spring 2021 Career Fairs:
- All Career Fairs will take place virtually through the Handshake platform.
- Students will need to register for the fair through their Handshake account.
- Help Article: Handshake's Guide to Attending a Virtual Fair for Students
- Help Article: Signing up for Sessions at a Virtual Fair
- Help Article: Participating in a Virtual Fair
- Help Article: Video Requirements and Troubleshooting for Students
- Student Blog: Virtual Career Fairs Are Here! Next Stop: Getting Hired
- Video: Introducing Students to Virtual Fairs
- Student Blog: Prepare for Virtual Recruiting this Summer
- Student Blog: 10 Tips for Attending a Virtual Career Fair
Agriculture Career Fair | Wednesday, February 3, 2021 | 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Career & Grad School Connection Expo | Tuesday, March 2, 2021 | 2:00 - 5:00 PM
STEM/OSH Online Career Expo | Wednesday, March 3, 2021 | 2:00 - 5:00 PM
Virtual Teacher Fair | Friday, March 12, 2021 | 12:00 - 3:00 PM