Don't get left out in the cold!
- Convenience and flexibility - courses offered online. Complete classes from the comfort of home.
- Many holiday session and winter term courses available.
- Get ahead and stay ahead in your degree requirements.
December 13 to January 5
- Register October 26 to December 13.
- You may take up to four credit hours in this term.
- Meet with a faculty member or your academic advisor to discuss course options.
- View available courses and register through your myGate account.
- Note: You can only enroll in a maximum of four credit hours for the winter term.
Please check the current schedule for the most up-to-date course information.
To view Winter Term course offerings, select “Winter 2021,” select a subject (or multiple), then Search.
Standard Rates for Winter Term
- Undergraduate Online: Online tuition is dependent on your residency and the semester of admission. Find detailed information on the Bursar's website. There is a $75 per credit hour fee in addition to tuition costs for all online undergraduate level courses.
- Graduate Online: Find detailed graduate tuition rates on the Bursar's website. There is a $50 per credit hour fee in addition to tuition costs for all online graduate level courses.
- Doctoral Online: Find detailed doctoral tuition rates on the Bursar's website. There is a $50 per credit hour fee in addition to tuition costs for all online graduate level courses.
- Financial Aid may be available during the Winter Term under limited circumstances. Contact Student Financial Services for more information.
Winter Term Calendar
Service Desk Hours: Check RacerNet for account and Canvas support during Winter 2021 term.
|Oct. 26 - Dec. 13||Registration Open|
|Dec. 13||Winter session begins. Last day to register for Winter term. Last day to withdraw from Winter term with no grade. Complete the withdrawal process electronically through myGate, Academics tab; Withdraw from All Classes link. (See Proration of Charges.)|
|Dec. 17 - Jan. 3, 2022||University offices closed for holiday break.|
|Dec. 24, 25, 31 and Jan. 1||Classes dismissed; Offices closed.|
|Jan. 2||Last day to withdraw from Winter 2021 Term. Complete the withdrawal process electronically through myGate, Academics tab; Withdraw from All Classes link.|
|Jan. 5||University re-opens, 8 a.m.; Winter 2021 Term classes end.|
|Jan. 7||Winter 2021 grades available on myGate.|
Library Hours: Check the University Libraries website for the most up-to-date information on availability.
Service Desk Hours: Check RacerNet for account and Cavnas support during Winter 2021 term.