Arthur J. Bauernfeind MBA Program
Arthur J. Bauernfeind Master of Business Administration
Our AACSB Accredited MBA Program has a long, rigorous and proud tradition of quality and excellence in business and management education, and a recognized capacity for meeting the educational needs and challenges of MBA students in the 21st Century. Although the quality of our MBA Program is self-evident, external validations of this quality abound. For instance, we have held continuous accreditation by AACSB-International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, since 1981, making ours one of the longest accredited MBA programs in the world. AACSB-International is the premier Management Education accrediting agency in the world, widely regarded as the “gold standard” for the prestige of any business program.
This MBA website was designed with you, the student, in mind. Whether you are an American or International Student wishing to come to our beautiful, safe, and friendly campus in Murray, Kentucky, 98% of the information you need is found in the various links and documents on this MBA website. The other 2% of your questions may be particular to your situation, and we will address them within 24 hours after you contact us. Guaranteed.
"Our AACSB-Accredited 100% Online MBA ranked 46 nationally in 2014 by U.S News and World Report!"
Our 100% Online, AACSB-Accredited MBA Program
You may have a full-time job in Kentucky or surrounding states. Or you may reside in such lovely places as Cheyenne, Wyoming; Newark, New Jersey; Las Vegas, Nevada; Atlanta, Georgia; Melbourne, Florida; Nacogdoches, Texas; Hollywood, California; or Richmond, Virginia (to name but a few). We understand the fact that you cannot possibly be in Murray, KY, to take your MBA classes. Ranked 16th in the Nation in 2010 by GetEducated.Com in terms of affordability and prestige, our 100% Online, AACSB Accredited MBA Program is the answer for you. We have offered the online MBA since 2005, longer than many schools and thus giving Murray State more experience in online MBA education than most. The material we teach is the same as the on-campus Program. The Professors who teach on our Online MBA are the same ones who teach in Murray, KY. All have earned PhD degrees from some of the most prestigious, traditional, Universities in the world. The MBA degree is (and will read) the same. Give our MBA a first and second look. Then choose us over other MBA Programs. You will be glad, very glad, that you did.
- Great Business Schools places Arthur J. Bauernfeind Online MBA program on the list of the best 15 one-year MBAs online. Our online MBA program is also ranked 5th in the academic prestige criteria.
- Our AACSB accredited Online MBA is ranked 37th out of the top 50 Online MBA Programs in the country by Affordable Colleges Group.
- Dr. Joy Roach Humphreys
- Assistant Dean and Director of MBA Programs
- Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business
- (270) 809 4259
Financial Services Center
For those coming to the Murray Campus, the Bauernfeind College of Business also houses a modern Financial Services Center, shown in the picture. It displays real-time financial information and enables broadcasts of financial, business and national news. Students gain hands-on experience working with commercial-grade financial planning software.