Kids and teens are afforded the opportunity to experience great programming with our university community. These programs are operated by MSU faculty and staff to provide a fun and enriching taste of campus life, or to travel to a new destination under the guidance of MSU personnel. Youth will immerse themselves in their topic of choice, learn exciting new skills, and make friends.
If you are interested in creating a new youth program in partnership with MSU, please review the Program Director Information tab to the left and email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
In 2022, we welcome the following university-run programs:
- ADVANCE Spring Break Camp
- Young Authors Camp
- Racer Instrumental Music Academy
- Summer Art Workshop
- Vocal Arts Camp
- Upward Bound Charleston
- Institute for Future Agriculture Leaders
- Rechelle Turner Basketball Camps
- Speech and Hearing Clinic
- Commonwealth Honors Academy
- Dean Hood One Day Camp (Football)
- Steve Prohm Basketball Camps
- Upward Bound Math and Science
- Dan Skirka Baseball Camps
Third Party Programs
MSU welcomes groups who want to use our facilities to operate their own youth programs, camps, conferences, workshops, or other events.
In 2022, we welcome the following third party programs:
- WKRMEP High School Leadership Institute
- Major League Fishing High School Camp
- Novell School of Music
- Kentucky Dance Institute
Office of Community Outreach
Center for Adult and Regional Education
210 IT, Murray State University, Murray, KY 42071
If you are interested in hosting a program but need support, the Office of Community Outreach offers coordination services. Please email us for more information.