Apply for scholarships online
Students who are admitted as degree-seeking students or current MSU students can access the General Scholarship Application by logging into their myGate portal. The Murray State University General Scholarship Application is located on the Financial Aid section of myGate in the Apply Online box. You can link to myGate below if you have already been admitted and received your myGate log-in information.
Deadline: January 16, 2018 4:30 p.m. Central Time
All New and Current Student Scholarship Application
Deadline: June 1, 2018 4:30 p.m. Central Time
Non-Traditional & Graduate Student-Specific Scholarships
New Freshmen and New Transfer
- Apply for admission and submit all admission materials (i.e. admission fees, transcripts, etc) to the appropriate MSU admissions office early enough to get your myGate log-in credential to access the MSU Scholarship Portal.
- Complete the MSU General Scholarship Application on myGate (linked above) by the deadline.
- You will need your myGate log-in information and have your MSU email activated.
Current MSU Students
- You should apply for competitive scholarships for every year you plan on returning to MSU.
- Complete the MSU General Scholarship Application on myGate (linked above) by January 16th, 4:30 p.m. Central Time.
- New Freshmen or New Transfer Non-Traditional Student: See New Freshmen and New Transfer information above
- Current Student Non-Traditional Student: See Current MSU Students information above
- Complete MSU Scholarship Application by June 1st if you want to be considered for only non-traditional student-specific scholarships.