Important Dates for 2023-2024 Academic Year Scholarship Awards
- September 1, 2022 — Scholarship Application Opens for 2023-2024
- October 1, 2022 — FAFSA Opens for 2023-2024
- December 1, 2022 — General Scholarship Application Deadline for 2023-2024 Presidential Fellowship consideration
- February 6, 2023 — General Scholarship Application Deadline for 2023-2024
- TBD — Presidential Fellowship Competition (Invitation Required)
- Mid-March — Awards Letters Sent Via Mail and Email
- May 1, 2023 — National Scholarship Acceptance Deadline
- June 1, 2023 — Non-Traditional Student and Graduate Student-Specific Scholarships Deadline
Note: All undergraduate students must file and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to receive any university scholarships and/or discounts.
Apply for Scholarships
Murray State University offers two categories of scholarships
Academic Achievement Scholarships
- Only for incoming freshmen.
- Awarded at time of admission.
- View the specific Academic Achievement Scholarships.
- Competitive scholarships are not awarded until after the application deadline.
- Take your time to submit a thorough, complete application.
- Not following directions or not completing all requirements of the application process may result in elimination from the selection process.
- Explore all of your options and learn more about external scholarships.