Employee Health and Benefits Fair
Wednesday, October 25, 2023
11am – 1pm
Curris Center Ballroom (3rd Level)
The Health and Benefits fair is open to all faculty, staff, retirees and spouses. There will be opportunities for screenings, education and to ask questions of our benefits and retirement vendors. New this year, will be opportunities to sample healthy food options and 10-minute benefit related information sessions.
Flu shots will be available at the Fair for regular full-time and part-time faculty and staff at no cost.
- Flu Shot Consent Form
- The form will need to be completed and brought to the flu shot clinics.
- When completing the form, the social security number is optional.
- A1C - will be available to regular full-time and part-time employees and spouses on a first-come, first served basis. Cholesterol screenings will be available in November 2023 and again in the 2024 spring semester.
- Heel Scan
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Blood pressure
- Balance and Grip
- Weight, height and BMI
- Hearing (this screening will take place in the Cumberland Room outside of the Ballroom)
10-Minute Information Sessions: All sessions are informal and will take place on the left-hand side of the Ballroom
- 11:15am: Retirment 101
- 11:45am: Know Your Rx Pharmacy Coalition
- 12:15pm: Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 12:45pm: Anthem Health
Group Fitness Demonstrations: All demonstrations will take place on the left-side of the Ballroom. All Fair participants are welcome to participate!
- Zumba: 12pm - 12:10pm
- Yoga: 12:30pm - 12:40pm
Please bring your RacerCard with you to the fair. Your Murray State ID will assist with signing in at the fair.