Contact Information

Advising Support

Undergraduates: For questions about your program, major, or minor, contact your academic advisor or academic department chair.

Graduate Students: Address all questions to your academic advisor or department chair and/or program coordinator.

General Assistance and Support:

Peggy Whaley

Peggy Whaley

Center for Student Engagement and Success

Two students holding signs


Take the next step

© Murray State University Department of Web ManagementWe are Racers.