Minor in Computer Information Systems
The MINOR in CIS is useful for those wanting to get the basics of modern information
systems after having mastered another field of study - economics, mathematics, chemistry,
biology, criminal justice etc. It merely gives the student a taste of what is involved
in managing information in modern organizations. The list of classes are shown below.
Please note that some of these classes may not be offered every term. So, please talk
to a CIS adviser and plan ahead.
Complete the following:
- CIS307 - Introduction to Business Intelligence (3)
- CIS317 - Principles of Information Systems Analysis and Design (3)
- CSC101 - Introduction to Problem Solving Using Computers (3)
- CSC125 - Internet and Web Page Design (3)
- CSC199 - Introduction to Information Technology (3)
- CSC232 - Introduction to Programming in C# (3)
Complete at least 1 of the following: