Minor in Computer Science
The minor in computer science is best suited for those whose (a) primary interest is in some other discipline but they still wish to beef up their computing knowledge or (b) true love is in a different area but who would like to find a job upon graduation. The knowledge and skills developed within these 21 credits is sufficient to help you get your "foot in the door".
Complete the following:
- CIS307 - Decision Support Technologies (3)
- CIS317 - Principles of Information Systems Analysis and Design (3)
- CSC101 - Introduction to Problem Solving Using Computers (3)
- CSC125 - Internet and Web Page Design (3)
- CSC199 - Introduction to Information Technology (3)
- CSC232 - Introduction to Programming in C# (3)
Complete at least 1 of the following:
Six hours must be upper-level courses completed in-residence at Murray State University.
Some of these classes have pre-requisites outside the department. Almost all need MAT150. Some need MAT250.