Degree Audit - RACR
- Academic Bulletins for 2020-2021 and Forward
- Academic Bulletin 2020-2021 - Expires August 2028 (PDF version)
- Academic Bulletin 2019-2020 - Expires August 2027
- Academic Bulletin 2018-2019 - Expires August 2026
- Academic Bulletin 2017-2018 - Expires August 2025
- Academic Bulletin 2016-2017 - Expires August 2024
- Academic Bulletin 2015-2016 - Expires August 2022
- Academic Bulletin 2014-2015 - Expires August 2021
For earlier editions of the Academic Bulletin, contact the Office of the Registrar. Printed copies of Academic Bulletins are also available in Waterfield and Pogue Libraries.
Degree Audit - RACR
The Racer Academic Completion Report or RACR helps undergraduate students and advisors plan a path to graduation. The RACR shows the courses taken by the student along with the required courses at Murray State University for a degree.
Log in to myGate and click the RACR Degree Audit link on the Student Links channel of the Academics tab. The RACR helps academic advising but is not intended to replace advising sessions.
Review your RACR before meeting with your academic advisor for advanced scheduling!
Advisor Training and Tutorials
Student Training Tutorials
Course substitutions are used to adjust requirements on a student's degree audit. They are used any time that the student's program varies from what is printed in the catalog. These substitutions should be completed by the student's advisor and require signatures from the Chair and Dean of the department. The University Studies Course Exception form requires an additional signature from the University Studies office. Once completed, these forms should be routed to the Office of the Registrar.
Change of Major - Undergraduate
Change of Major, Advisor, and/or Catalog changes
Students who are wishing to change their curricula are required to complete a change of major form. We use an online system to request a change of major or minor. The system requires the use of Google authentication. The system will log you out of all your Google accounts and require you to login using your murraystate.edu account. If you don't wish to be temporarily logged out of all your Google accounts, please use this form on a private browsing mode.
- Check out this article on how to enable private browsing mode on any web browser.
- Check out this page for instructions and guidelines in using the system.
If you encounter any issues with the system, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.