Educational Studies, Leadership and Counseling
We are pleased that you want more information regarding our department's challenging graduate programs. The graduate degrees and endorsements are divided into several program areas:
- Education Administration, including School Principal, Supervisor of Instruction, Director of Special Education, Director of Pupil Personnel, and Superintendent.
- School Counseling, including K-12 School Counselor, School Psychology, and Individual Intellectual Assessment Endorsement.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
- Human Development and Leadership.
- Library Media.
- Gifted and Talented.
- Postsecondary Education.
- EdD in P-20 & Community Leadership.
All of these school-related programs are CAEP-accredited. For more information on any of these programs, please contact the department at 270-809-2793.
Dr. Susana Bloomdahl, Department Chair