Contact the Housing Office
- 206 Stewart Stadium (Find us in the basement of the football stadium, next to Athletics.)
- 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday (during the academic year)
- 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday (summer hours for June and July)
- Toll free: 1.877.551.7774
Do you have a question or a problem?
E-mail us! Each department has a separate e-mail address so we may respond as quickly as possible. To help us fully answer all your concerns, please be specific. If you don't think your question falls into one of the categories below, e-mail email@example.com and we'll forward it to the Housing staff member who can best help you.
- Maintenance - firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit maintenance problems for non-emergency concerns in your room or apartment. For problems that need an immediate response please contact your front desk for assistance. Please be detailed in your description and location of the problem. Include your building, room number, and telephone number in your e-mail. You may also use this address to follow up or check on the status of your work order.
- Billing - email@example.com
For questions regarding Housing costs and billing.
- College Courts - firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding our College Courts apartments.
- Exemptions - email@example.com
For questions regarding our housing exemption process. Housing Exemption Information.