Welcome to Elizabeth Hall, home of the Elizabeth Eagles!
Elizabeth is located right across the bridge on the residential circle. It is the hall closest to the Curris Center. It is a 9 story hall with residents living on 2nd thru 9th floors and total capacity is 300 residents. Here is the breakdown of the floors:
- 2nd, 3rd, and 4th all male floors
- 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th all female floors
Elizabeth is all about community! Each floor has shares 2 community bathroom areas that are cleaned by our staff. In the rooms you will have a sink and vanity areas to get ready. Elizabeth is a great option for first year students looking to connect with other students while living in the hall. Below you will find information about the room set-up, amenities, and how to get involved and become a part of the Elizabeth Eagle Community!
All rooms in Elizabeth are set-up the same way. The rooms are all double rooms with a sink and vanity area in the room to get ready. Below are approximate dimensions of the rooms.
Room Dimension- 10'2'x16', Ceiling Height 8'
Window- 46"W x 102"H
Movable Furniture- Desk, Desk Chair, Bed Frame and XL Twin Mattress (80"). The bed frame is adjustable for height of bed.
Built In Furniture- Closets (34.5"W), Dresser, Sink, and Vanity Area.
Community Bathroom Layout
Elizabeth has two community bathrooms on each floor. Each bathroom consists of 2 showers with changing rooms, 3 toilet stalls, and 3 sinks. The bathrooms are cleaned daily by our staff and toilet paper and paper towels are supplied in the halls.
Keeping Elizabeth Safe and Healthy
- All of our halls are secured by a swipe access system. Only the residents of the building will have swipe access at the front door. If you are checking in a guest, you will have to sign them in at the front desk.
- Our Front Desk is open 24/7 for residents needing assistance. Residents can check out kitchen, gaming, and cleaning supplies at the front desk and more!
- Elziabeth has Resident Advisors on duty every night. If you have any concerns, staff is there for you to assist you whenever you need them.
- Elizabeth has trash rooms on each floor for students to utilize for everyday trash. If you have large boxes to breakdown and dispose of, there is a dumpster in the side of Elizabeth.
1st floor south side- microwave, 1 stove, sink, counter space, drink vending machine, and ice machine. You have to check out a key at the front desk to use the stove. There is also cooking equipment to check out at the front desk.
Located on the 3rd, 6th, and 8th floors. 3 washers, 3 driers, and counter top and sink.
1st Floor Game Room- North Side
foosball table, pool table, and drop down projector screen. Equipment can be checked out at the front desk.
1st Floor Lobby- South Side
2 smaller TVs/ 1 large to use by residents, couches available to hang out and relax, chairs and tables, piano. Drop down projector screen, and ping pong table.
Micro Lounge/Mini study Space
located on the 3rd, 6th and 8th. Connect to laundry room for studying and hanging out.
2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, and 9th- couches, tables, and chairs.
- Elizabeth is full of activities to get involved! Your Resident Advisors (RAs) and the Residential College Council (RCC) facilitate a variety of programs weekly to enhance the community, provide fun learning outside the classroom, and build stronger connections. If you have any ideas for great programs, talk with your RA or RCC.
- Housing and Residence Life provides leadership opportunities not only in the hall, but for the entire residential community. The Residential College Association (RCA) and The National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) and two great organizations to get involved in. If you have questions about how to get involved, contact the Housing Office and we will get you connected!
- Being an Elizabeth Eagle allows you to participate in intramural sports and academic teams as well. To find out more information on this go to the Residential College Page below or talk with your RCC Executive Board when you arrive on campus!