Cybersecurity NewsClick the arrow for more information
Murray State News
TSM students program future careers through FBI, NASA internships. September 24, 2018
TSM case study team wins national competition. April 17, 2017
Murray State University TSM and CFSB host first IT Matters Conference. September 14, 2016
TSM becomes a Cisco Networking Academy. August 8, 2015
MSU TSM and CFSB hosted 7th annual security conference. April 28, 2015
New members selected to join TSM National Advisory Board. April 28, 2015
Hundreds gather in Pensacola to talk about future of cybersecurity. April 24th, 2019
Research & Publications
Murray State is committed to research and contribution in the area of Cybersecurity and Defense. Below are some of the publications from the CNM program faculty:
- Abdulrahman Yarali, Ph.D., Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN): Technology and Applications, Nova Inc. Publisher, 2020
- Abdulrahman Yarali, Public safety Networks from LTE to 5G” , Wiley, 2020.
- Abdulrahman Yarali, Faris Sahawneh, “Deception: Technologies and Strategy for Cybersecurity”, Accepted for publication and presentation at IEEE SmartCloud (2019).
- Abdulrahman Yarali, Michael L. Ramage, “ Big Data and Cloud: Trust, Security and Privacy”, Nova Publishers Inc. (2019).
- Abdulrahman Yarali, Randal Joyce, Brandon Dixon, "Convergence and Proliferation of Technologies: Cybersecurity, Privacy, and Risk Management", Accepted for presentation at CISSE 2019 (CISSE 2019), NV.
- Abdulrahman Yarali, Manu Srinath, Randal Joyce, “A Study of Various Network Security Challenges in IoT”, accepted for presentation at 2019 Wireless Telecommunications Symposium (WTS 2019), NY.
- Abdulrahman Yarali,” Security and Privacy Issues on The Internet of Things”, chapter (125-141) off my book “ IoT: Platforms, Connectivity, Applications and services “, Nova Science Publishers, 2018.
- Yarali, A. , Yedla, R..(2017) with the title of “SECURITY, PRIVACY & TRUST IN 5G WIRELESS MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS ” , 5G Mobile: From Research and Innovations to Deployment Aspects, Nova Publishing Inc., April 2017
- Abdulrahman Yarali, Nagaraju Pureti, Nisha Ganster, Justin Davidson (2015) with the title “Identifying and Mitigating Security and Privacy Threats in Modern Telecommunciation Infrastructure”; 4G and Beyond: The Convergence of Networks, Devices and Services”, Nova Publishing Inc., September, 2015.
- Jerry Puffenbarger, Masaru Okuda, Abdulrahman Yarali “Cryptography, Security and Privacy of Wired, Wireless and Mobile Networks”; 4G and Beyond: The Convergence of Networks, Devices and Services”, Nova Publishing Inc., September, 2015.
- Android Forensics: What remains after a Factory Data Reset? Edward Webber Michael Bowman, Murray State University
- An Introduction to Security Mechanisms in WLAN. Abdul Yarali, Murray State University