The Center for Computer and Information Technology offers a variety of scholarships to both incoming and current CNM students. The following scholarships are available:
- CNM Transfer Scholarship: Full time and part time transfer students are able to apply.
- CNM Housing Scholarship: Scholarship goes toward housing fees. Students must live on campus to receive money.
- Computer Services Inc. Scholarship: Two scholarships are available. Students from West Kentucky can apply.
- West Kentucky and Tennessee Telecommunications Cooperative Scholarship: Students applying must live in West Kentucky or Tennessee.
- Wilson and Virginia Gantt Scholarship: Upperclassmen only.
To apply for scholarships, go to www.murraystate.edu/scholarships