Marjorie L. Hilton
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2003
- M.A., University of South Alabama, 1996
- B.S., Louisiana State University, 1984
- "Perspectives on Eastern European Retailing and Consumption," History of Retailing and Consumption, 4:2 (2018).
- "Retailing in Russia and Eastern Europe," in The Routledge Companion to Retail History. Jon Stobart and Vicki Howard (ed.). London: Routledge, 2018.
- "The Invention of Soviet Advertising," in Material Culture in Russia and the USSR from Peter the Great to Putin: Objects, Values, Identities. Graham H. Roberts (ed.). London: Berg Books, 2017.
- "Gender and Ideological Rivalry in Ninotchka and Cirucs: THe Capitalist and Communist Make-Over." Studies in Russan and Soviet Cinema 8:1. 2014.
- Selling to the Masses: Retailing in Russia, 1880-1930. University of Pittsburgh Press, 2012.
- "The Customer is Always Wrong: Consumer Complaint in Late-NEP Russia." The Russian Review 68:1, January 2009.
- "Retailing the Revolution: THe State Department Store (GUM) and Soviet Society in the 1920s." Journal of Social History 37:4, Summer 2004.
- Imperial Russia
- The Soviet Union, 1917-91
- Revolution and Soviet Society
- Soviet History at the Movies
- Eastern European Society and Culture
- Europe since 1914
- Introduction to Historical Studies
- Women and Gender in World History
- Consumer Culture in Global Perspective
- Comparative Revolution
- World Civilizations and Cultures to 1500
- World Civilizations and Cultures since 1500
- Revolutionary Russia;
- Soviet Union;
- Modern Europe;
- Consumer Culture;