Follow on Instagram: The Doors and Windows to the World
- Ph.D., Marquette University, 2005
- M.A., Marquuette University, 1995
- M.S., Indiana State University
- B.S., Indiana State University
- "Women, Poverty and Criminality in Late Eighteenth-Century London." Journal for the Study of British Cultures (Germany), Vol. 21 No. 1/2014. 11-26.
- "Women Who Kill: An Analysis of Cases in Late Eighteenth- and Early Nineteenth-Century London", The Journal of Social History, 46:4 .Summer 2013: 1013-38.
- "On the Receiving End: Women and Stolen Goods in London, 1783-1815", The London Journal, Vol. 37 No. 2, July, 2012, 106–21."Br
- British Convict Forced Migration to Australia: Causes and Consequences", for inclusion in Special Focus on Migration, New York: College Board; August 2008. (peer-reviewed lesson plan). Women, Crime, and Work: The Case of London 1783-1815, Marquette University, 2005.
- Making of Britain
- Tudor Stuart England
- Modern Britain
- Europe in Renaissance and Reformation
- Medieval Europe
- Women in History (Europe)
- Introduction to Historical Studies
- History of Crime and Punishment (Special Topics)
- History of London (Special Topics), partially taught in London, Spring 2014
- Women in Big Houses (Special Topics), partially taught in Scotland, Summer 2014
- World Civilizations I and II (Classroom and Web)
- Honors World Civilization I and II
- Women's history;
- World history;
- British Social and Political history (Including Ireland);
- British Imperial History;
- Asian History;
- African History;
- Western Civilization;
- Women's Studies.