- Ph.D., University of Connecticut
- M.Ed., Worcester State University
- B.A., Boston University
Presentations and Publications
- "Meet Me in the Classroom: History Surveys for Democratic Politics," The Journal of American History 108, Issue 4 (2022).
- “Banking on Collaboration: Morgan Public Efforts to Promote a Cooperative Ethos, 1914-1920,” Business History Conference Annual Meeting, Charlotte, NC, March 2020.
- “History, States, and Cooperation: Morgan Public Efforts to Promote the League of Nations, 1918-1920,” Business History Conference Sponsored Panel on “U.S. Business and the Ideal of Internationalism” at the Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations Conference, June 2019.
- Review of Brahmin Capitalism: Frontiers of Wealth and Populism in America’s First Gilded Age by Noam Maggor in Essays in History, Vol. 52, 2018.
- “European Visions, American Geography: U.S. Financial Consolidation and the Morgan Defense at the Pujo Hearings, 1912-1913,” New England Historical Association, October 2018.
- “Acts of Historical Imagination: Morgan Assessment of Bond Risk, 1915,” New Approaches
to Economic History session, Young Scholars Initiative at the World Economic History
Congress, July 2018.
- The Transformation of America, 1877-1929
- American Foreign Relations Since 1898
- American Capitalism
- United States History Since 1865
- World Civilizations II
- Introduction to Teaching Humanities
- Teaching of History
- Non-state actors and U.S. foreign relations;
- business, state, and society in the United States from the Progressive Era to the present