Counseling Program Evaluations and Reports
Murray State University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Murray State University. Normal inquiries such as admission requirements, financial aid, educational programs, etc., should be addressed directly to Murray State University.
The Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP), a specialized accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditations (CHEA), has granted accreditation to the following programs in the Department of Educational Studies, Leadership and Counseling at Murray State University; Clinical Mental Health Counseling (Ed.S. degree) and School Counseling (M.A. degree) through October 31, 2022.
Academic Program Reviews for the Counseling Programs are below.
Program Outcomes Report
- 2016-2017 Program Outcomes Report
- 2015-2016 Program Outcomes Report
- 2014-2015 Program Outcomes Report
- 2013-2014 Program Outcomes Report
Program Improvement Plan
- 2017-2018 Annual Improvement Plan
- 2016-2017 Annual Improvement Plan
- 2015-2016 Annual Improvement Plan
- 2014-2015 Annual Improvement Plan
- 2013-2014 Annual Improvement Plan