- Ph.D., University of Nebraska
- Binfield, Kevin and William Christmas, eds. Teaching Laboring-Class British Literature of the Eighteenth and Nineteenth Centuries. New York: Modern Language Association, 2018.
- Binfield, Kevin. Writings of the Luddites. Baltimore: Johns Hopkins UP, 2004, 2015.
- “Orphanhoods and Bereavements in the Life and Verse of Charlotte Smith Richardson (1775-1825).” Rereading Orphanhood: Texts, Inheritance, Kin. Eds. Laura Peters and Diane Warren. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2020. 33-55.
- “Life Study in and beyond Mary Peach Collier’s Poetic Effusions.” Teaching Laboring-Class British Literature of the Eighteenth and Nineteenth Centuries. Eds. Kevin Binfield and William Christmas. New York: Modern Language Association, 2018. 227-35.
- ENG 600 Research and Bibliography
- ENG 620 Life-Writing
- ENG 655 Romantic Literature
- ENG 657 Victorian Literature
- ENG 955 Seminar in English Literacy
Areas of Specialization
- British Romanticism
- 18th- and 19th-Century British Women's Literature
- Laboring-Class Writing
- Textual Scholarship
Awards and Distinctions
- Stephen B. White Award for Shared Governance (Murray State University)
- Board of Regents Award for Teaching Excellence (Murray State University)
- Presidential Research Fellowship (Murray State University)
- American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies Gwin J. and Ruth Kolb Award
- National Endowment for the Humanities Summer Stipend
Leadership and Service
- Director, Graduate Studies in English