Selected Works of Dr. Panchuk
- Voices from the Edge: Centering Marginalized Perspectives in Analytic Theology
- A Call to Protest
- Created and Uncreated Things: A Neo-Augustinian Solution to the Bootstrapping Problem
- Distorting Concepts, Obscured Experiences: Hermeneutical Injustice in Religious Trauma and Spiritual Violence
- Gender and Justice: Human and Divine Gender in Analytic Theology
- Has God Indeed Said? Skeptical Theism and Scriptural Hermeneutics
- How Can Religious Communities Support Sufferers of Religious Trauma?
- How Have Communities Perpetuated Religious Trauma?
- How is Religious Trauma Related to the Traditional Problems of Evil and Divine Hiddenness?
- Immutability and Impassibility
- Listening to the Voices That Talk Back: A Response to Burley
- Michelle Panchuk on Hermeneutical Injustice and Religious Trauma
- Review of Michael C. Rea, THE HIDDENNESS OF GOD
- That We May Be Whole: Doing Philosophy of Religion with the Whole Self
- The Shattered Spiritual Self: A Philosophical Exploration of Religious Trauma
- The simplicity of divine ideas: theistic conceptual realism and the doctrine of divine simplicity
- Trauma and Deconversion: Questions for Pastors and Philosophers
- Ukraine, Russia, and Philosophy
- What is Religious Trauma?