- Ph.D., The Ohio State University
- M.A., The Ohio State University
- B.A., University of Maryland
- “Ascetic Blood: Ethics, Suffering and Community in Late-Medieval Culture,” in Wounds and Wound Repair in Medieval Culture, eds. Larissa Tracy and Kelly DeVries (Leiden: Brill, 2015).
- “‘Love Will Not Be Idle’: Penance, Fantasy and Desire in Richard Rolle’s The Form of Living,” Exemplaria 27.3 (2015): 205-21.
- “‘Look to Your Calling’: Reclusion and Resistance in Medieval Anchoritic Culture,” Mediaevalia 35 (2015): 51-82.
- “Desire, Law, and the Enclosed Body in the Middle English Patience,” The Journal of Medieval Religious Cultures 40.2 (2014): 144-72.
- HUM 211 Topics in Literature and Philosophy
- ENG 105 Critical Reading, Writing and Inquiry
- ENG 309 History of the English Language
- ENG 427 Medieval Literature
Areas of Specialization
- Late-medieval Language
- Religious Culture
Awards and Distinctions
- 2003-2004 / 2008-2009 Jules B. LaPidus Fellowship
- 2003 Dean’s Graduate Enrichment Fellowship for Doctoral Studies